Who is this course for?
This is about joining up the internal and external sales process so that everybody in your team present a confident, professional and consistent image. Ideal for anyone in your business that comes into contact with customers / clients.
- -Building confidence in dealing with a wide variety of telephone calls
- -Taking and relaying accurate messages
- -Implementing consistent internal procedures / uniformity
- -Transferring calls and telephone techniques
- -Responding to emails in a professional manner
How is the Course delivered?
This is a one day course that can be delivered in house to a minimum of 6/8 people. There may also be the opportunity to customise the course if delivered in house. This course will also be offered as a workshop.
What are the benefits?
- -Ensuring top quality customer service
- -High level of positive customer satisfaction/feedback
- -Benchmark your customer service against nationally recognised standards
- -Motivated and up skilled workforce
- -Link your internal and external Sales processes
- -Ensuring customers receive a professional response at every stage
How are the Qualifications achieved?
This is an Institute of Sales and Marketing Management qualification and equates to five credits which are achieved by completing a range of short answer questions.
What people say about this course?
“Professional delivery, kept my attention and a worthwhile experience… I’ll be looking to place more training with BDM”Nick Finney (H&R, Esterform Packaging)