This brand new qualification is now offered as part of BDM's Blended Learning approach launching for the first time on November 18th 2013!
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS) is an introductory qualification specifically aimed at new or aspiring trainers. The innovative new blended learning approach means you can learn in your own time! Improve your career with opportunities in training, coaching and mentoring.
The course is delivered using an innovative online blended learning platform - a virtual classroom!
As part of the course you will have access to:
• A variety of learning materials; including videos, interactive activities and hand-outs.
• A dedicated personal tutor: receive online support and frequent feedback from one of our experienced tutors
• Tutor-peer support forums: discuss, debate, learn!
- Greater flexibility, freedom and convenience
- Increased interaction with your tutor and fellow learners throughout the course - our online forums mean you always have access to support
- Unlimited access to online resources - anywhere, anytime!
- Frequent, timely feedback from your tutor
- Your micro teach session will be observed by an experienced tutor, followed by a one-to-one feedback session
Roles responsibilities and relationships in Life- long learning
Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching in lifelong learning
Principles of assessment in the lifelong learning sector
[contact-form-7 id="2290" title="Level 3 Award in Education and Training Enquiry Form"]